By Air, By Train, By Bus.
Tariff / Rate / Price
|No. of Adults||Price||Room Allotment|
|2 Persons||₹ 2,800 / Person / Night||1 Room|
|Child (below 5 yrs)||Complimentary without bed||No extra bed to be provided|
|Child (Above 5 yrs)||₹ 1000 / Person / Night||1 Rooms + 1 Extra Bed|
2 Nights | 3 Days
Delhi - Bhimtal (314)
Our representative will pick you up from Delhi Airport/Railway Station, and drive to Bhimtal. After arrival at Bhimtal, Check-in to the hotel. You are free for exploring the nearby places of Bhimtal. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bhimtal Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, Check out the places to visit in Bhimtal. Bhimtal is a beautiful hill station you can visit some famous places must visit in Bhimtal like:- Godhakhel Temple, Bhimeshwara Mahadev Temple, NagKarkotaka Maharaj Temple and other lakes around Bhimtal such as Sat Tal and Naukuchia Tal, After this back to your hotel, dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Bhimtal.
Bhimtal - Delhi
After early breakfast, drive back to Delhi. Lunch on the way. On Arrival Delhi, We will transfer you to Railway Station / Airport.
Bhimtal lake is named after the second Pandava brother Bhima in the Mahabharata who was known for his strength. The Bhimtal lake is larger than Naini Lake. It is approximately 22 km from Nainital &it is situated at an altitude of 4,495 ft.
A small island is situated in the lake with popular hotels, resorts, restaurants on it. A 17th-century temple complex, the Bhimeshwar, alongside a 40 ft high dam at one end of the lake.
- Hotel accommodation for three nights.
- Car sight seeing according the tour plan as mentioned in itinerary.
- Fuel, parking, toll taxes etc.
- Welcome Drink on arrival at hotel.
- Morning tea Breakfast and Dinner.
- Rail fare, toy Train charges, air fare, lunches, portage, guides, 3.09% GST, Entrance fees to places of visit.
- Damages/ claims of any kind, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry bill etc.
- Any other services note mentioned above.
I was in uttrakhand last month, and seen many other hill stasion as well, but bhimtal is very good , and location, views all are amazing.i like it bhimtal
It was very peaceful in morning hours. We were the first to reach and do boating. You can pose for a picture with some Kumaoni dress on rent here.