By Air, By Train, By Bus.
Tariff / Rate / Price
|No. of Adults||Price||Room Allotment|
|2 Persons||₹ 5,700 / Person / Night||1 Room|
|Child (below 5 yrs)||Complimentary without bed||No extra bed to be provided|
|Child (Above 5 yrs)||₹ 1000 / Person / Night||1 Rooms + 1 Extra Bed|
7 Nights | 8 Days
Delhi - Haridwar
Arrival at Haridwar and after lunch drive to Uttarkashi. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning Yoga session followed by Breakfast. Short Yoga discussion (optional). Lunch. In the evening, perform meditation & Yoga and after that visit temple of Lord Vishwanath at Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning Yoga session followed by Breakfast. Short Yoga discussion (optional). Lunch. In the evening, perform meditation & Yoga. Overnight stay at hotel.
Uttarkashi - Rishikesh
In the morning after breakfast drive back to Rishikesh, on arrival check-in at Ashram. Overnight stay at Ashram.
Morning yoga session followed by breakfast. Later theory class. After lunch time for rest, then yoga meditation class. In the evening, see aarti being carried out on the banks of Ganga River. Overnight stay at Ashram.
Morning yoga session followed by breakfast. Later theory class. After lunch, time for rest, then yoga meditation class. Overnight stay at Ashram.
Rishikesh - Haridwar
Morning after breakfast drive to Haridwar. Enjoy the beauty of Haridwar, visit Har ki Pauri, Mansa Devi temple, and in the evening Ganga aarti. Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning after breakfast drive back to Delhi. Tour & services Ends.
Get set for a life changing experience and achieve spiritual peace through our 7 nights and 8 days yoga and meditation package. The package takes you to various enchanting locations like Haridwar, Uttarkashi and Rishikesh that have become prominent centers for yoga and meditation. These places are situated in nature's lap, dotted with many ancient temples and ashrams perfect for seeking peace and enlightenment. To make most out of your tour, right planning and advice is required.
- Including transportation to and from the starting and finishing points.
- All rafting gear including life jackets, paddle and wet suites if required and safety guide fee.
- The cost also includes the beverages and snacks offered at the small break taken in the middle.
- AC Train/AC Volvo from Delhi to Haridwar & back.
- Accommodation in Hotel/Tourist Rest House/Guest House/Home Stay and Ashram/Dharamshala at all the paces according to itinerary.
- Meals: Only breakfast will serve. Meals will be freshly prepared.
- Enroute meal.
- Any meals/services not mentioned above.
- Liquor, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any expenses rising due to bad weather, landslides, etc.
- Travel insurance
I loved the stay here for 7 days yoga and meditation retreat. I enjoyed doing not only phisical training but also learning proper breathing techniques, philosophy behind yoga and so on. The schedule also worked for me, I learned a lot in a whole day but at the same time I had enough time for self-study for almost 3 hours per day.
I liked everything about this tour. The volunteers who work at the Ashram did everything in their power to adjust everyone. The accomodation was very good and the food was always abundant.