By Air, By Train, By Bus.
Minimum 4 Persons
Tariff / Rate / Price
|No. of Adults||Price||Room Allotment|
|2 Persons||₹ 6,999 / Person||1 Room|
|Child (below 5 yrs)||Complimentary without bed||No extra bed to be provided|
|Child (Above 5 yrs)||₹ 1,200 / Person / Night||1 Rooms + 1 Extra Bed|
2 Nights | 3 Days
Delhi – Haridwar
Morning drive to Rishikesh. It is an approx 230 Kms / 6 hrs journey. Enjoy en-route lunch. On arrival at Rishikesh check-in at hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Rishikesh including Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Swarga Ashram, In the evening enjoy the enchanting view of Ganga Aarti. Overnight Stay at Rishikesh.
Haridwar – Rishikesh – Haridwar
Morning after breakfast drive to Rishikesh on arrival proceed to sightseeing tour of Rishikesh visit Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Gita Bhawan, evening attend Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan. Later drive back to Haridwar, dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
24 Kms. from Haridwar. Located in the laps of lower Himalayas, and is surrounded by scenic beauty of the hills on three sides with Holy Ganga flowing through it. The whole place is considered to be sacred as it is believed that meditation at this place leads to attainment of salvation. There are many temples-some ancient, some new along the river Ganges. Rishikesh is important not only as pilgrimage centre closely associated with the Ramayana, but also as home for many important centers of Hindu religious thought and spirituality, and as a very great Yoga Centre. There are a great many ashrams and Yoga institutes here. Rishikesh is also the gateway and the start-off point for journeys to important religious places like Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri.
Haridwar – Delhi Drop
Morning after breakfast checkout from hotel and drive back to Delhi.
Haridwar, famous for its spiritual relevance, is one of highly visited pilgrimage places in India. Positioned on the banks of Ganges River, it portrays Indian mores and traditions in full effect. Haridwar invites folks of different beliefs and background in the beautiful state of Uttarakhand. There are a great number of holy ashrams which teach the knowledge of science, philosophy and Indian arts. It is pointless to say that the place hosts sacred fairs all throughout the year. A few of the most famous fairs are Kumbh Mela, Ganga Dusshera and Somvati Amavasya Mela. Apart from the holy importance, the city has a pleasant weather that creates a soothing impression on guests' arrivals.
- All accommodation on double / triple sharing basis
- All buffet breakfast & dinner at the hotels mentioned. (Except Kedarnath )
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 18 Seated Coach.
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances.
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes.
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Still camera/video camera charger.
- GST & all Government Taxes
It is bestever part of life to cover the journey of Char Dham as per the Hindu religion. Finally, we got this opportunity through an excellent deal of Online Uttarakhand Tourism. We covered stunning places such as Haridwar, Barkot, Harsil, Guptakashi, & Joshimath. Basically, we were two families & its a group travel of 6 members. We cover the famous temples of Gangotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath & Yamunotri. Enjoyed the local meals & impressed with the overall services offered by our tour operator. Our resting areas were well managed even at the great height. My all thanks to Online Uttarakhand Tourism for making our trip special..
This trip was amazing & very well organized by Online Uttarakhand Tourism. We visited the famous attractions like Haridwar, Barkot, Harsil, Guptakashi, & Joshimath & collect the religious importance about the sites. The guides in each city were knowledgeable & very friendly & pleasant by nature. The hospitality & services of the staff were excellent. The food was very tasty & enjoy the variety of Pahari dishes. There were a number of religious sites to explore in this popular tourist place. It was a wonderful experience. Our friendly guide helped us to capture several memorable moments.