By Air, By Train, By Bus.
Minimum 4 Persons
Tariff / Rate / Price
|No. of Adults||Price||Room Allotment|
|2 Persons||₹ 23,900 / Person||1 Room|
|Child (below 5 yrs)||Complimentary without bed||No extra bed to be provided|
|Child (Above 5 yrs)||₹ 1000 / Person / Night||1 Rooms + 1 Extra Bed|
9 Nights | 10 Days
Delhi – Haridwar
- On arriving at Delhi, you will be greeted by the tour representative and head to Haridwar.
- On reaching Haridwar you will check-in at the hotel and rest for a while.
- Later, you will head for the sightseeing of Haridwar and evening will be for the Ganges Aarti from ‘Har-Ki-Pauri’.
- Head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Haridwar to Rishikesh to Rudraprayag
- In the morning, post breakfast head to Rishikesh.
- On reaching Rishikesh, you will be taken to visit the major tourist attractions including the Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Bharat Mandir, Parmarth Niketan and more.
- Once done with exploring Rishikesh, head to Rudraprayag.
- Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Rudraprayag to Pipalkoti
- In the morning, post breakfast head to visit the Koteshwar Mahadev Temple at Rudraprayag where you can seek blessings of Lord Shiva.
- Later you will proceed to Pipalkoti.
- Upon arrival at Pipalkoti, check-in at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Pipalkoti to Vishnuprayag to Badrinath
- In the morning after having breakfast, proceed to Badrinath which is yet another most visited pilgrimage destination in India.
- Enroute Badrinath, you will stop at and visit the Vishnuprayag Sangam which is one of the Panch Prayag of the Alaknanda River.
- Once done with exploring the Vishnuprayag Sangam, continue on your journey to Badrinath.
- On reaching Badrinath, check-in at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
- Early morning head to take a bath in Tapt Kund and seek blessings at Badri Vishal.
- Once done with it visit the nearby tourist attractions and in the evening head for the Aarti at Badrinath Ji Temple.
- After attending the aarti, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Badrinath to Pandukeshwar to Yogadhyan Badri to Joshimath
- In the morning, post breakfast, head to Joshimath.
- Enroute Joshimath, you will stop and seek blessings at Pandukeshwar and Yog Dhyan Badri Temple.
- Once done with it you will continue your journey to Joshimath.
- Upon arrival at Joshimath, check-in at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Joshimath to Saldhar to Bhavishya Badri and Ardh Badri to Joshimath
- In the morning, post breakfast, head to Saldhar.
- Upon reaching, start trekking to Bhavishya Badri.
- Once you reach Bhavishya Badri, make a visit to the Narsingh temple and Shankaracharya temple. Also, you can sit and relax while enjoying the scenic beauty of nature.
- Head back to Ardh Badri by trekking. Upon reaching you will visit the Ardha Badri Temple where you can seek blessings of Lord Vishnu.
- Once done with it, head back to Joshimath for dinner and overnight stay.
Joshimath to Vridha Badri to Joshimath
- In the morning after breakfast, proceed to Vridha Badri.
- After exploring Vridha Badri, head to Joshimath for dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Joshimath to Dhyan Badri to Joshimath
- In the morning, post breakfast head to Dhyan Badri.
- Upon reaching Dhyan Badri, explore the beautiful place and seek blessings in the temple.
- Once done with it, head back to Joshimath for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Joshimath to Adi Badri to Rishikesh to Delhi
- In the morning, post breakfast, you will proceed to Delhi via Rishikesh and Haridwar.
- On arrival at Delhi, you will be transferred to Delhi Airport/Railway Station to board the flight/train for your onward journey.
Constituting of a group of seven sacred Hindu Temples, the Sapta Badri Tour in the Garhwal Himalayas of Uttarakhand will let the tourists seek blessings of Lord Vishnu. Tourists planning to take the Saat Badri Tour will get filled with sanctity and holiness. The 11 days itinerary is well-designed for the tourists to make it easier to explore the shrines consisting of Badri Vishal, Yog Dhyan Badri, Bhavishya Badri, Ardh Badri, Vridha Badri, Dhyan Badri and Adi Badri. The trip will start from Haridwar where tourists will move ahead to Rishikesh, Rudraprayag and Pipalkoti. From Pipalkoti tourists will be taken to Badrinath via Vishnuprayag from where the Sapna Badri Tour will begin which will help the tourists get a refreshing break from the daily life.
- All buffet breakfast & dinner at the hotels mentioned.
- All toll / parking Fee.
- Sight seeing as per day itinerary.
- Vehicles and Transport Included.
- 24X7 Assistance.
- Hotel are best and well catogrised.
- Well furnished Accommodation.
- Any Airfare.
- Any Meals.
- Any personal expenses, like STD Call, laundry.
- Any type of Insurance.
- Any thing not mentioned in package inclusion column.
- Extra transport charges in the event of landslides.
- Personal Insurance & emergency rescue charges.
It was freezing there with a temperature of -7 or -8 degrees. I cannot forget a single moment there. It was beautiful and the temple floor was completely frozen. We had walk bare foot on it. The Himalayas were outstandingly beautiful.
One of the major pilgrim centers of India. Backdrop of the mountains and river Alaknanda in the foreground makes it an ideal place of peace and tranquility. Architecture and colour scheme tells of it's proximity to Tibet and in my opinion, it appears more beautiful in pictures. I couldn't go inside as the place was closed - no crowd either - so spent some time in the front yard drinking in the serene atmosphere.